Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to Navy Pier for 5th Anniversary Event
What: 5th annual Cider Summit Chicago, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: Navy Pier Aon Grand Ballroom- 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
When: Saturday, February 11th 11am-3pm & 4pm-8pm
VIP tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, express entry and 10 tasting tickets. $40* if purchased before January 15, 2017, $45* if purchased after.
General admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 8 tasting tickets. $30* if purchased before January 15, 2017, $35* if purchased after.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Ticket sales will end at 11pm on Friday, February 10.
- Separate tickets are required for each session.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: 2nd floor Cider Cocktail Lounge, Northwest Cider Pavilion, food samples from Fortune Gourmet, KRAVE Jerky, KIND Snacks, Doughnut Vault and others. Oregon Fruit Products Fruit Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch fruit ciders from several participating cideries with consumer vote to determine champion.
Sponsors: presented by Binny's Beverage Depot, along with supporting sponsors The Northman Cider Bar, Woodford Reserve, Oregon Fruit Products, Hood River Juice, Hotel Palomar, and Louis Glunz Beers. Media support is provided by Chicago Reader and WBEZ Public Radioand CIDERCRAFT Magazine.
Beneficiaries: Heartland Alliance and Great Lakes Cider & Perry Association.
Additional info: Contact CiderSummit@earthlink.net