Cider Summit SF Returns to The Presidio for 4th Annual Event
What: 4th annual Cider Summit SF, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: Civil War Parade Ground - The Presidio (adjacent to Main Post)
When: Saturday, April 22nd, 1pm-5pm
VIP tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, exclusive entry from 12n-1p and 10 tasting tickets. $45* if purchased before April 1, 2017, $50* if purchased after. Limited quantity available.
General admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 8 tasting tickets. $35* if purchased before April 1, 2017, $40* if purchased before April 22, 2017, $45 at the gate.
General admission tickets will also be available at SF area Whole Foods Markets for $40, beginning April 1, 2017 while supplies last.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online
- Advance online ticket sales will end at 11:59pm on Friday, April 21.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- Accompanied minors will be admitted at no charge.
- Last pour will be at 4:45pm.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: An expanded selection of cider cocktails and apple spirits, Whole Foods Market cider & food pairing pavilion, The Oregon Fruit Products Fruit Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch fruit ciders from several participating cideries with consumer vote to determine champion and expanded snack & juice sampling.
Sponsors: presented by Whole Foods Market, along with supporting sponsors Upcider Gastropub, Oregon Fruit Products, Hood River Juice, KRAVE Jerky, J. Seeds Cider Whiskey, Umpqua Bank and Morris Distributing. Media support is provided by SF Weekly, and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.
Beneficiaries: Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research, Berkeley Humane, and the California Association of Cidermakers.
Additional info: Contact CiderSummit@earthlink.net