Cider Summit SF Returns to The Presidio for Third Annual Event; Announces Featured Artisanal Ciders from Around the World
- General admission tickets may be purchased online until 11:59pm on Friday, 4/22/16. General admission tickets may also be purchased at any of 7 SF area Whole Foods Markets. General admission tickets may be purchased at the gate for $45. General admission entry begins at 1pm
- VIP tickets may be purchased online only until 11:59pm on Friday, 4/22/16. They will not be sold at the gate. VIP tickets include admission at 12n and 2 extra tasting tickets.
- Designated Driver tickets are $5 at the door and include a boxed water. You cannot consume any alcohol when entering with a designated driver purchase.
- Accompanied minors will be allowed at no charge. All adults should be prepared to show ID.
- If entering with advanced purchased tickets, please print or show on your phone. We must be able to scan the QR code to allow access.
- No outside alcohol is allowed to be brought into the event.
- The event will take place regardless of weather. No ticket refunds or cancellations. Tickets are transferrable, however.
San Francisco, Calif. - SBS Imports and the Seattle Beer Collective are pleased to announce the return of their successful Cider Summit festival to The Presidio in San Francisco, CA. The third annual Bay Area event will take place on Saturday, April 23 , 2016 from 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. at the Civil War Parade Ground in the Presidio, adjacent to the Main Post. Cider Summit San Francisco is presented by Whole Foods Market and will benefit The Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research, Berkeley Humane, and the California Cider Association.
"We are very excited to bring Cider Summit back to The Presidio," noted event co-founder Alan Shapiro of SBS Imports. "Consumer interest in artisanal cider is growing at a phenomenal rate and we look forward to providing the region's largest-ever tasting opportunity for both cider lovers and the cider curious."
The owners and cidermakers will be on hand to inform and guide guests through the tastings, which will be available in 4-ounce portions. Cider Summit will feature over 120 ciders including regional favorites and international classics. The event will also feature specially selected food pairings from Whole Foods Market, a "Dog Lounge" hosted by Berkeley Humane, as well as an event store featuring Cider Summit t-shirts and other merchandise.
Stay up to date on additional details on Facebook and Twitter #CiderSummitSF.
For those seeking to utilize public transportation, the complimentary PresidiGo shuttle runs throughout the day from several locations in San Francisco. SF MUNI also operates multiple bus routes to The Presidio. There is also ample onsite parking.
Cider Summit is presented by Whole Foods Market, along with supporting sponsors Upcider Gastropub and Orchard Hotels.
For more information contact:
SBS Imports / Cider Summit