April 13, 2018 updates:
- Advance ticket sales end at 11:59pm tonight. General admission tickets are available at the gate.
- Food will be available for sale at the event. Several vendors will also be offering free samples.
- Most of the cider available for tasting at the event will also be available at our event store (to-go only).
- Your well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome!
- You may bring in blankets, snacks and non-alcoholic beverages. Cider Summit reserves the right to inspect all packages.
- Minors are allowed at the event at no charge, when accompanied by an adult.
The Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to the Presidio for 5th Annual Bay Area Event
What: 5th annual Cider Summit San Francisco, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: The Presidio - Civil War Parade Ground, Main Post Graham St. San Francisco, CA 94129
When: Saturday, April 14th 12pm-1pm (VIP) & 1p-5pm (General Admission)
VIP tickets include exclusive admission between 12pm-1pm, 18 tasting tickets and souvenir tasting glass. $50* through April 13 or when sold out. VIP tickets will not be available at the door.
General admission tickets include 15 tasting tickets and a souvenir tasting glass. $40* through April 13, and $45** at the door.
Designated Driver tickets will be available at the door for $5 (cash only, please). You may not consume alcohol when purchasing this ticket.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online.
** A $1 service fee per ticket will be added at the gate when using debit or credit cards.
*** Tickets are non-refundable but are transferable. The event will take place rain or shine!
- Advance ticket sales will end at 11pm on Friday, April 13.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- Minors are allowed at this event when accompanied by parent.
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of the event.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Cider Cocktail & Apple Spirit Pavilion, food samples from barkTHINS, Cypress Grove Cheese, Dynamo Donut and others. The Oregon Fruit Products & Enartis Fruit & Oak Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch ciders created for this event with attendee text voting to determine champion.
Sponsors: presented by Whole Foods Market, along with supporting sponsors , Upcider Gastropub, Oregon Fruit Products Co., Umpqua Bank, Enartis, Wag Hotels, and BART. Media support is provided by SF Chronicle, SF Gate and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.
Beneficiaries: The Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research, and Berkeley Humane.
Additional info: Contact CiderSummit@earthlink.net