Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to the Presidio for 6th Annual Event
What: 6th annual Cider Summit SF featuring 150+ ciders, cider cocktails & apple spirits
Where: Civil War Parade Ground, Main Post, The Presidio
When: Saturday, April 13, 2019. General admission is 1pm-5pm with VIP admission at 12pm.
VIP tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 18 tasting tickets and early admission starting at 12pm. $45* if purchased online before March 18 and $50* if purchased from March 18 on (while supplies last). VIP tickets will not be sold at the gate.
General Admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 15 tasting tickets. $35* if purchased online before March 18 and $40* if purchased from March 18-April 12. If General Admission tickets remain they will be available at the gate for $45 cash.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online.
- Online ticket sales will end at 11pm on Friday, April 12, 2019.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 cash and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions. (By popular request, the standard pour size has been cut in half from previous years, but number of tasting tickets doubled. Try more ciders for the same cost!). Tasting flights available from most producers featuring reduced pour sizes of all items offered by that producer for a single tasting ticket.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- Minors are allowed at this event only when accompanied by an adult.
- Last call will be at 4:45pm with the festival closing promptly at 5pm.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Heritage Cider Island featuring artisanal producers. Premier of a special Cider Summit Collaboration Cider produced by Seattle Cider Company. A cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails. Selected food pairings (to be announced). Oregon Fruit Cider Challenge featuring pilot batch ciders with text voting to determine champion.
Sponsors: Upcider Cider House & Gastropub, Oregon Fruit Products, Wag Hotels, J. Seeds Cider Whiskey, Seattle Cider Company and Chrissa Imports Media partners include SF Chronicle/SF Gate and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.
Additional info: Contact CiderSummit@earthlink.net