Cider Summit Portland info will be available soon!
Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to the Presidio for 6th Annual Event
What: 6th annual Cider Summit SF featuring 150+ ciders, cider cocktails & apple spirits
Where: Civil War Parade Ground, Main Post, The Presidio
When: Saturday, April 13, 2019. General admission is 1pm-5pm with VIP admission at 12pm.
VIP tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 18 tasting tickets and early admission starting at 12pm. $50* while supplies last). VIP tickets will not be sold at the gate. SORRY - VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
General Admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 15 tasting tickets. $40* if purchased in advance online. If General Admission tickets remain they will be available at the gate for $45 cash, $46 credit or debit.
** Special offer! Purchase General Admission tickets at participating Sports Basement locations and save on all ticketing fees! General Admission tickets are $40 after while supplies remain. Tickets available at these locations: SF-Presidio, SF-Bryant, Sunnyvale, and Novato.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online.
- Online ticket sales will end at 11pm on Friday, April 12, 2019.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 cash and include a boxed water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- The event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable but fully transferable.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions. (By popular request, the standard pour size has been cut in half from previous years, but number of tasting tickets doubled. Try more ciders for the same cost!). Tasting flights available from most producers featuring reduced pour sizes of all items offered by that producer for a single tasting ticket.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- Minors are allowed at this event only when accompanied by an adult.
- Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome. We have a “Dog Lounge” onsite for shade & water.
- Last call will be at 4:45pm with the festival closing promptly at 5pm.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Heritage Cider Island featuring artisanal producers. Premier of a special Cider Summit Collaboration Cider produced by Seattle Cider Company. A cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails. Oregon Fruit Cider Challenge featuring pilot batch ciders with text voting to determine champion. Food available for purchase from Slow Hand BBQ, Copper Top Pizza and Full Moon Crepes along with small bite samples from Cypress Grove Cheese and RX Bar and kombucha samples from Brew Dr. Kombucha.
Sponsors: Upcider Cider House & Gastropub, Oregon Fruit Products, J. Seeds Cider Whiskey, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Wag Hotels, Seattle Cider Company, Sports Basement and Chrissa Imports Media partners include SF Chronicle/SF Gate and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.