Advance ticket sales have now ended for Cider Summit Seattle. General Admission tickets will be available at the gate.
This event is strictly 21 & over - please no babies. Please be prepared to show ID prior to entry.
Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to Seattle for 9th Annual Event
What: 9th annual Cider Summit Seattle, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: South Lake Union Discovery Center Lawn - 101 Westlake Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
When: Friday, September 7th, 2018 from 3pm-8pm (VIP early entry from 2pm-3pm) & Saturday, September 8th, 2018 from 12n-5pm
VIP Tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 24 tasting tickets and exclusive entry on Friday from 2pm-3pm. $45* while supplies last. VIP tickets will not be available at the gate.
General Admission Tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 16 tasting tickets. $35* if purchased by September 6th, and $45 cash/$46 credit card at the gate.
General Admission tickets are also available at Presenting Sponsor, Capitol Cider - 818 E. Pike St.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online including Seattle Admission Tax.
- Online ticket sales will end at 11pm on Thursday, September 6th, 2018.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- You will be allowed to re-enter the event both days with wristband on & event tasting glass.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions. (By popular request, the standard pour size has been cut in half from previous years, but number of tasting tickets doubled. Try more ciders for the same cost!)
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Food offerings from Capitol Cider and others. Oregon Fruit Products & Enartis Fruit & Oak Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch fruit & oaked ciders from several participating cideries with consumer vote to determine champion. A Dog Lounge and onsite event store featuring bottles & cans to-go.