IMPORTANT CIDER SUMMIT PORTLAND NOTES FOR ATTENDEES:
- This event is strictly 21 & over (no babies). Please bring ID, even if you're purchasing a designated driver ticket.
- You have full in-out privileges both days as long as you have your event wristband on and your event glass. Replacement glasses are available at our event store.
- You may not bring in alcohol purchased elsewhere.
- Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome!
- Last call will be 15 minutes prior to closing each day.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available at our event store.
- Online ticket sales end at 11:59pm on Thursday night but tickets will be available at the gate.
- If you do not have your ticket confirmation/receipt, please check your email/spam folder for a message from Bold Type Tickets. We will be able to look up / confirm your purchase at the gate.
Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to Portland for 8th Annual Event
What: 8th annual Cider Summit Portland, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: Fields Neighborhood Park – 1099 NW Overton St. Portland, OR 97209
When: Friday, June 29 from 3pm-8pm (VIP from 2pm-3pm) & Saturday, June 30 from 12n-5pm
VIP tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 16 tasting tickets and exclusive entry on Friday from 2pm-3pm. $40* while supply lasts. VIP tickets will not be available at the gate.
General admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 12 tasting tickets. $30* if purchased between June 1-28, and $35 at the gate.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online
General admission tickets are now available at the following sponsor outlets:
Cider Bite - 1230 NW Hoyt St.
Green Zebra Grocery - 1704 SW Broadway
Green Zebra Grocery - 808 NE Multnomah St.
Green Zebra Grocery - 3011 N. Lombard St.
- Online ticket sales will end at 11pm on Thursday, June 28.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- You will be allowed to re-enter the event both days with wristband on & event tasting glass.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Food offerings from Green Zebra Grocery, Dano's Dogs, Full Moon Crepes, Blue Star Donuts, Cypress Grove Cheese and others. Oregon Fruit Products & Enartis Fruit & Oak Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch fruit & oaked ciders from several participating cideries with consumer vote to determine champion. A Dog Lounge - hosted by DoveLewis and Portland Pet Food Company; live music produced in conjunction with event beneficiary Cascade Blues Association featuring several of Portland's legendary artists.
Friday, June 29 Saturday, June 30
3:15pm Robbie Laws & Ed Neuman 12:30pm Norman Sylvester
4:45pm Ty Curtis Duo 1:45pm Ellen Whyte Trio
6:00pm Lloyd Jones 3:15pm Lisa Mann Band
Sponsors: Presented by Cider Bite Cider House and Green Zebra Grocery. Supporting sponsors include Oregon Fruit Products, Enartis, Hood River Juice, The Heathman Hotel, Maletis Beverage, The Portland Streetcar and Portland Pet Food Company. Media partners include 94/7 Alternative Portland, The Portland Mercury, and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.
Beneficiaries: Cascade Blues Association, Northwest Cider Association, DoveLewis Emergency Pet Hospital, The Institute for Myeloma & Bone Cancer Research.
Additional info: Contact CiderSummit@earthlink.net