Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to the Pearl for 9th Annual Event
What: 9th annual Cider Summit PDX featuring 150+ ciders, cider cocktails & apple spirits
Where: Fields Neighborhood Park - 1099 NW Overton Street in the Pearl.
When: Friday & Saturday, June 21 & 22, 2019. VIP admission on Friday from 2pm-3pm. General Admission from 3pm-8pm on Friday and 12pm-5pm on Saturday.
VIP tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 16 tasting tickets and early admission starting at 2pm on Friday. $35* if purchased before June 1, $40 if purchased between June 1 - June 20 (while supplies last). VIP tickets will not be sold at the gate.
General Admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass and 12 tasting tickets. $25* if purchased before June 1, $30 if purchased between June 1 - June 20 (while supplies last) and $35 at the gate ($36 with debit or credit card).
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online.
- Online ticket sales will end at 11pm on Thursday, June 20, 2019.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 cash and include a bottled water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- The event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable but fully transferable.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions. (By popular request, the standard pour size has been cut in half from previous years, but number of tasting tickets doubled. Try more ciders for the same cost!). Tasting flights available from most producers featuring reduced pour sizes of all items offered by that producer for a single tasting ticket.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over. No one under 21 will be admitted, including babies & toddlers.
- Well-behaved dogs on leash are welcome. We have a “Dog Lounge” onsite for shade & water.
- Last call will be 15 minutes before the close of each session.
- No outside alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Heritage Cider Island featuring artisanal producers. Premier of a special Cider Summit Collaboration Cider produced by Seattle Cider Company. A cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails. Oregon Fruit Cider Challenge featuring pilot batch ciders with text voting to determine champion. Food available for purchase along with small bite samples.
Sponsors: Cider Bite Cider House, Ilani Casino Resort, Oregon Fruit Products, J. Seeds Cider Whiskey, Seattle Cider Company, Portland Pet Food Company, Maletis Beverage, Canopy by Hitlon and Portland Streetcar. Media partners include 94.7 Alternative Portland, Portland Mercury, That Oregon Life and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.