Cider Summit Seattle is located at South Lake Union Park next to MOHAI. Event entry will be from the Terry Ave (east) side of the park. There is very limited parking in the area so please consider using public transportation or rideshare services.
Free parking is available on Friday between 4pm-2am and on Saturday between 7am-2am in the following Amazon building garages:
- Arizona (207 Boren Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109)
- Fiona (500 Boren Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109)
- Day 1 (2121 7th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121)
- Doppler (2021 7th Ave., Seattle, WA 98121)
- Invictus (410 Terry Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109)
- Obidos/Rufus (550 Terry Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109)
- Ruby/Dawson (333 Boren Ave N., Seattle, WA 98109)
Please visit DiscoverSLU for more parking info.
The Moxy Seattle Downtown is offering a rate of $179+ for Cider Summit attendees. The hotel is located at 1016 Republican Street - a short walk to the festival.
Information on riding the South Lake Union Streetcar can be found at: https://seattlestreetcar.org/how-to-ride/south-lake-union-line/