Thanks for attending Cider Summit Chicago! We'll see you next year on Saturday, February 9 at Navy Pier!
Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to Navy Pier for 6th Annual Event
What: 6th annual Cider Summit Chicago, featuring over 150 ciders including regional favorites and international classics.
Where: Navy Pier Aon Grand Ballroom- 600 E. Grand Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
When: Saturday, February 17th 11am-3pm & 4pm-8pm
VIP TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
General admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 15 tasting tickets and a donation to Heartland Alliance. $35*.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online
- All tickets must be purchased in advance online. Ticket sales will end at 11pm on Friday, February 16.
- Separate tickets are required for each session.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: 2nd floor Cider Cocktail Lounge, food samples from Fortune Gourmet, KRAVE Jerky, KIND Snacks, Doughnut Vault and others. The Enartis Oaked Cider Challenge, featuring pilot batch ciders created for this event with attendee text voting to determine champion.
Sponsors: presented by Binny's Beverage Depot, along with supporting sponsors The Northman Cider Bar, Old Forester, Enartis, Hotel Palomar, and Louis Glunz Beers. Media support is provided by Chicago Reader and WBEZ Public Radio and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.