INFO FOR CIDER SUMMIT CHICAGO EVENT ATTENDEES:
1. General Admission tickets will be available at the door for $45 (cash). Designated Driver tickets are also available at the door for $5.
2. If you cannot find your ticket(s) you should email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a duplicate. Your request will be processed as quickly as possible.
3. Pay parking is typically available in the Navy Pier Garage, however it will be a busy day. Ride share & public transportation options are strongly encouraged.
4. Upon arrival, signage will direct you to the Aon Grand Ballroom at the east end of the pier. Additional signage will direct you to the appropriate lane for VIP or General Admission.
5. Reminder: this event is strictly 21 & over - no babies or toddlers allowed! Please be prepared to show ID.
6. We will need to scan the QR code on your ticket for admission. We can do this from hard copy or from your phone.
7. No outside alcohol is allowed.
8. No weapons are allowed.
9. There will be additional tasting tickets and merchandise available at our event store, near the stage, on the main floor.
10. We will have two food trucks onsite this year. Food will be available for purchase from Sausage Fest & CheSa's Gluten Free Food Truck.
11. You will be able to vote-by-text for your favorite brand in the Tastings.com Cider Lover's Choice Award. Full info will be on page 7 of our event guide.
12. Please drink responsibly and we hope you enjoy the festival!
Region's Largest Cider Festival Returns to Navy Pier for 7th Annual Event
What: 7th annual Cider Summit Chicago featuring 150+ ciders, cider cocktails & apple spirits
Where: Navy Pier - Aon Grand Ballroom, Chicago, IL 60611
When: Saturday, February 9, 2019. Session 1 is 12n-3pm (VIP admission at 11am). Session 2 is 5pm-8pm (VIP admission at 4pm).
VIP tickets are sold out!
General Admission tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, 16 tasting tickets and a $1 donation to Heartland Alliance. $40. All tickets must be purchased in advance online.
* Service charges are added to all tickets purchased online.
- Online ticket sales will end at 11pm (central time) on Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Designated Driver tickets will be available at the gate for $5 cash and include a bottle of water. You may not consume alcohol with this ticket.
- Separate tickets are required for admission to each session.
- Standard tasting pour is 2 ounces. Due to alcohol content or product cost approximately 10% of the festival selections will be poured in smaller portions. (By popular request, the standard pour size has been cut in half from previous years, but number of tasting tickets doubled. Try more ciders for the same cost!). Tasting flights available from most producers featuring reduced pour sizes of all items offered by that producer for a single tasting ticket.
- Additional tasting tickets will be available onsite for $2 each.
- This event is strictly 21 & over - no exceptions (including babies).
- Last pour is 15 minutes prior to the close of each session.
- No outside food or alcohol allowed.
Additional features: Heritage Cider Island featuring artisanal producers. Premier of a special Cider Summit Collaboration Cider produced by Seattle Cider Company. A cider cocktail lounge featuring apple spirits and cider cocktails. Selected food pairings (to be announced). Vote by text to determine the "People's Choice" brand. An onsite event store featuring event merchandise.
Sponsors: Presented by Binny's Beverage Depot. Supporting sponsors include The Northman Cider Bar, J. Seeds, Louis Glunz Beers, Hotel Palomar and Seattle Cider Company. Media partners include RedEye Chicago, WBEZ and CIDERCRAFT Magazine.
Beneficiary: Heartland Alliance.
Additional info: Contact CiderSummit@earthlink.net